Please plan to join us on Tuesday, October 15, as Mayer Brown lawyers from the United States, Europe and Asia and distinguished outside panelists discuss the latest business and legal developments in the supply chain finance market.
Now in its fifth year, our New York seminar will be a full-day program. A continental breakfast and lunch will be provided.
- Purchasing Accounts Receivable in the United States, an Overview
- True Sale Beyond Credit Recourse
- Our Five Most Common Bankruptcy Questions From Clients
- New Trends and Current Issues
- How To: Your New 20 Jurisdiction Receivables Financing
- Distribution Update – Current Issues in Risk Participations and Beyond
- Business Panel: Securitization, Receivables Purchase, ABL – Which One and Why?
Download Program Agenda
CLE credit is pending.
For additional information about this program or to register, please contact Emily Sullivan at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 312 701 8451.
7:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
9:00 a.m. – 5:20 p.m. (including networking lunch)
1221 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10020
+1 212 506 2500