ROARING TWENTIES OR BORING TWENTIES?
Our Oil & Gas Industry Outlook for 2020 and Beyond
Brazil, Angola, Mozambique and Mexico
The panelists will discuss:
- Regulatory development, industry trends and predictions made last year
- Negative and positive factors affecting each country's petroleum industry
- The role of autonomous oil regulators in promoting (or discouraging) investment and development
- Local content: the good, the bad and the ugly
- What’s ahead for 2020 and beyond for Oil & Gas investors – will it be the “Roaring Twenties” or closer to the “Boring Twenties”
Alexandre Chequer, Bruno Belchior, Gonçalo Falcão, Francisco Mendez and Paulo Rage
8:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. Registration and Continental Breakfast
9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. Program
700 Louisiana Street, Suite 3400
Houston, TX 77002-2730
+1 713 238 3000
CLE credit is pending.
For additional information or to register, please contact Merritt Moses at email@example.com or +1 713 238 2937.