Alternative finance continues to drive significant engagement with the investment community. But it also raises many more questions than answers about what the future holds for marketplace lending, cryptocurrency and crowdfunding. Alternative Finance Summit 2019: Marketplace Lending, Cryptocurrency and Crowdfunding, is a one-of-a-kind program to hear from the leading industry lawyers, dealmakers, and federal and state regulators on where we are now and where we may be headed.
Jerry Marlatt will be speaking on the segment, Securitization and Secondary Markets for Marketplace Lending, which will include discussion of:
- Securitization issues after Madden;
- Asset models and loan-level disclosure; verification;
- “Skin in the game” and impact on risk retention requirements; Will loosening risk retention come to MPL?;
- Role of rating agencies;
- Loan trading process: clearing and custody issues;
- True Lender Doctrine; and
- OCC Fintech Initiative.
For more information, please visit the event’s website.
PLI New York
1177 Avenue of the Americas, Floor 2
New York, NY 10036