Join us for the first webinar in a three-part series focusing on the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). This series will cover CCPA fundamentals, amendment/regulation developments and compliance specifics as we get closer to the CCPA's effective date (January 1, 2020).
This first installation will cover:
- What types of businesses are within the scope of the CCPA
- How personal information is defined and what types of data are exempt
- What specifically the CCPA obligates businesses to do with regard to the personal information they collect
- What steps businesses should be taking now in order to comply by the effective date
- What potential changes or clarifications to the CCPA are on the horizon and how that might impact businesses
CLE credit is pending
Wednesday, June 26, 2019
2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. EDT
1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. CDT
12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. MDT
11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. PDT
8:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. CEST
7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. BST
For additional information, please contact Nektaria Froelicher at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 202 263 3202.