Many global developments for OTC derivatives trading are close to being implemented and executed. There is still time for preparation, but complex legal questions and logistical challenges remain.
Please join our global derivatives team for a discussion on the key issues expected in 2019 and 2020. Henrik Beneke from Landesbank Baden-Württemberg will be our guest speaker on the day. Topics will include:
- Global benchmark developments, their implementation in OTC derivatives and hedging risks to the cash markets
- The upcoming market changes for interest derivatives and changes to 2014 ISDA Credit Derivatives Definitions
- Initial Margin implementation for Phase V entities and key legal and documentation execution aspects
- Pre- and post-Brexit changes to derivative documentation; German and other EU law alternatives; new developments on additional provisions used in new Brexit related German law master agreements
- Special US focus on market, regulatory and enforcement experiences relevant for German market participants