Mayer Brown is a co-sponsor of the 2019 edition of TEI’s Audits & Appeals Seminar “Federal Tax and Transfer Pricing Controversy” on May 20-21, 2019 in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Utilizing case studies, member and practitioner-led roundtables, skills-based exercises and other formats, this two-day program explores the entire life-cycle of a federal tax controversy; in addition, practitioners from Mayer Brown will guide the transfer pricing dimensions of our program, including how to effectively prepare for, document and defend your transfer pricing methodology.
Topics to be covered include:
- Post-TCJA Deals, Positions & Restructurings: How Prepared Are You to Defend Them Today?
- Transfer Pricing – Is the Bell Tolling for the Arm’s Length Standard?
- Transfer Pricing Controversy – The OECD’s Harmful Tax Practices Report
- Transfer Pricing – Intangibles, Sections 936 and 367(d)
- Transfer Pricing and BEAT
- Transfer Pricing – Offshore or Onshore?
- Bringing Your Tax Examination to Closure”
- Transfer Pricing – Effective Competent Authority Management
- Preparing for Appeals
- Tax Opinion Letters – New Shapes, Sizes and Uses: A Critical Look
For additional information please visit the event website.