Please join lawyers from Mayer Brown for our 13th annual interactive conference covering critical legal issues in the age of connection and digital assets. The program will feature TED-style talks, in-depth sessions and panel discussions covering topics including:
- Mastering External Partnerships in the Digital Age
- Data Monetization
- Managing IP in Joint Ventures and Collaboration Agreements
- Aligning Innovation with Evolving Corporate Strategy
- Smart Licensing for AI
- How Privacy is Shaping Transactions
- Advantages and Pitfalls in Platform Services
- IP Rights and Data
- Developments in Cybersecurity
This is a special invitation event for current clients and other friends of the firm. Space is limited. A detailed program agenda will be available shortly.
Who Should Attend
Executives in the following roles or areas are encouraged to attend:
- General Counsel/Legal
- Digital Transformation, Innovation or Strategic Planning
- CIOs / CTOs
- Privacy and Cybersecurity
- Cross-Channel / Omni-Channel
- Risk Management
CLE credit is available, pending approval. This complimentary program will include breakfast, a networking lunch and reception.
For additional information or to register, please contact Emily Sullivan at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 312 701 8451.
Registration & Breakfast
8:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
Program (including a networking lunch)
9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
71 South Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60606
+1 312 782 0600