The road through a software and data audit has traps for the unwary, but they are avoidable if you know how to steer your global organization around them. Please join Richard Assmus from our Chicago office and Valerie Vanryckeghem from our London office on April 30 on a trip through the following topics:
- What is a software and data audit?
- Why are software and data audits such a hot topic?
- How can your company successfully navigate a software and data audit?
- What common issues could you encounter (including virtualization, indirect use and derived data)?
- What settlement provisions should you seek?
- What can be done proactively in a contract for a smoother audit later?
- How will the audit road vary depending on the jurisdictional terrain?
CLE is not available when viewing a recording of this program. In order to receive credit you must have attended the live webinar program.