With Britain's withdrawal from the EU scheduled to take place on 29 March, the next in our series of interactive workshops assisted employers in responding to the changes in free movement that will take place.
During this program, we examined:
- State of Play After 29 March – Scenarios and Negotiations
- EU Workers in Britain and British Workers in the EU – Rules, Options and Protections
- Employer Priorities – Tracking, Monitoring and Assessment; Supporting Impacted Workers; and Preparing for Audits
- EU Spotlights – Highlights and Developments from Key Jurisdictions including France, Germany and Ireland
In addition to speakers from Mayer Brown, we were joined by:
- Ben Sheldrick, Managing Partner & Head of Business Immigration, Magrath Sheldrick (London)
- David Heneghan, Associate, and Áine Hartigan, Immigration Consultant, Eugene F Collins (Dublin)
July 31 –
Netzwerktreffen.digital – ESG: Neue Standards für die Nachhaltigkeitsberichterstattung im Personalbereich
Hosted By Deutsche Gesellschaft für Personalführung e.V.
Stay up-to-date on our perspectivesSubscribe to Email