Mayer Brown Partner Matt Kluchenek will speak at Northwestern Pritzker School of Law’s JILB Symposium on Foreign Direct Investment being held February 15, 2019. During the symposium, Robert Ginsburg, an expert in International Risk Management will give the keynote address. Practitioner panelists will build on Prof. Ginsburg’s comments to discuss subcategories of international deals such as conflicts of law, international alternative dispute resolution, cryptocurrency and international currency issues.
Matt Kluchenek will participate on a panel entitled “The New Frontier of KYC/AML: How KYC/AML Regulation Changes are Shaping Cross-Border Transactions.” Topics include:
- How domestic KYC/AML regulations affect an organizations’ competitive placement in the global economy
- Benefit of obtaining KYC/AML required information
- How broadening of KYC/AML regulations affect internal policies, staffing and training
- Biggest area of friction companies face regarding KYC/AML regulations
- Role financial technologies such as crypto-currencies and blockchain play in the KYC/AML world
For more information, or to register, please visit the event website.