Mayer Brown is delighted to invite you to its global risk management conference, which is aimed at CEOs/senior management and senior members of legal and compliance teams. The event will focus on the challenges of responding to the burgeoning corporate, regulatory and enforcement risks facing companies and firms in areas including anti-bribery and corruption, anti-money laundering, competition law, cybersecurity and sanctions, and the increasingly interconnected and global nature of these risks.
Sessions involving a variety of external and internal speakers will highlight policy and enforcement trends, best practices in compliance and risk mitigation, the impact of the increasingly important expectations of investors, and challenges for management in responding effectively to investigations and other crises.
Speakers will include a representative of the National Crime Agency who is currently involved in establishing the new UK National Economic Crime Centre; Marc Braithwaite of the Competition Enforcement team of the Financial Conduct Authority; Dyveke Rogan, an expert in anti-corruption, tax and transparency at Norges Bank; and senior current and former in-house legal and compliance specialists including Audrey Harris who has recently returned to Mayer Brown as a partner in our Washington DC office after serving as Chief Compliance Officer at BHP Billiton.
The programme will cover:
- The new National Economic Crime Centre
- Developments in anti-bribery/corruption and anti-money laundering, including first experiences under the French Sapin II law
- Competition enforcement in the financial sector: emerging themes
- The new UK sanctions regime and international trends in sanction enforcement
- Managing international cybersecurity risks
- Global mobility, and hot topics affecting international workforces
- Compliance challenges facing global companies: how to respond.
For additional information, please email Rachel Sharpe at firstname.lastname@example.org.