During this session, partner Anna Pinedo will provide an overview of the market trends that shaped the year, including an overview of the IPO market and notable trends, follow-on offerings, and other market developments. In addition, she will discuss a number of the principal areas of focus for the SEC during 2018 that affect issuers, including the following:
- Disclosure updates and simplification, the final rules and what’s to come;
- Changes impacting executive compensation, including the Rule 701 amendment, the Concept Release on Rule 701 and Form S-8, and the focus on perk disclosures;
- Cybersecurity guidance and disclosure and enforcement trends;
- The amendments to the smaller reporting company definition;
- Adoption of new accounting standards (revenue recognition and lease accounting); and
- What to expect in 2019.
Date & Time
Tuesday, December 11, 2018
1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. Eastern
LexisNexis will provide CLE credit. For more information, or to register for this session, please visit the event website.