Celebrating its 50th anniversary, PLI’s annual Institute on Securities Regulation will bring together the nation’s leading securities and corporate legal experts to deliver practical information, insights and real-word strategies and solutions to the challenges facing you and your clients today.
Partner Anna Pinedo will speak on the “Financing Issues Facing Late-Stage Private Companies and Smaller Reporting Companies” panel on day one of the conference. Topics will include:
- Securities law issues in venture rounds and late-stage financings;
- Liquidity issues for private companies;
- Advising the IPO candidate on dual-class stock structure;
- Public and private financings by smaller reporting companies; and
- Alternative offering options and reverse mergers.
The Roosevelt Hotel
45 East 45th Street
New York, NY 10017
For additional information, please visit the event website.