During this session, we will review the accommodations available to foreign private issuers, or non-U.S. domiciled companies, that choose to access the U.S. capital markets. We will discuss assessing a company’s status as a foreign private issuer, the initial registration and ongoing disclosure requirements for foreign private issuers, liability considerations, and related topics. The speakers also will address recent developments significant to foreign private issuers, including:
- Staff guidance regarding the foreign private issuer definition;
- Areas of focus for SEC comments in anticipation of upcoming 20-Fs and 40-Fs, including cyber security matters;
- Disclosure simplification;
- Exhibits, HTML and XBRL for foreign private issuers and IFRS filers; and
- Areas of likely SEC focus in the coming months.
Date & Time:
Wednesday, October 17, 2018
1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. Eastern
Wolters Kluwer will provide CLE credit.
For more information, or to register for this session, please visit the event website.