Mayer Brown Partner Jason Kravitt will speak at IMN’s 1st Annual Asian Structured Credit Summit being held October 23-24, 2018, in Hong Kong. During the conference, Pacific Rim based investors will have the opportunity to meet with local and overseas issuers of a variety of structured credit products including CLOs, covered bonds and asset-backed securities. The conference will discuss structured credit product developments in Asia and the Pacific Rim, and the latest US and European CLO product offerings.
Jason Kravitt will participate on the panel, “China: Strategies for Attracting the Overseas Investor” on day two of the conference. Topics covered include:
- Impact of Bond Connect: Is this ushering in a new wave of international investors?;
- Obstacles remaining for foreign investors;
- Regulatory Developments: China (Reducing Barriers to Entry);
- Review of primary jurisdictions and emerging markets; and
- Key differences across markets (structures, regulations).
For more information, please visit the conference website.