SIGnature Events, formerly referred to as Symposiums and Regional Roundtables, are one day meetings for buy-side practitioners. The event kicks off with a delegate breakfast, followed by a live peer-to-peer discussion or grand roundtable and then moves into multiple buy-side executive presentations and panel discussions.
Please join Mayer Brown partners Brad Peterson and Joe Pennell as they discuss the following topic:
The Future of Outsourcing
The future of outsourcing is digital and includes transformative tools such as Robotic Process Automation, Artificial Intelligence and the Internet of Things. Outsourcing providers will increasingly use digital systems to offer faster, smarter, better and cheaper services. Functions currently performed by people will increasingly be automated. Outsourcing contracts built on the traditional assumption that the services are provided by people supported by tools will be fundamentally changed to reflect that the services are provided by digital tools supported by people. Mayer Brown partners Brad Peterson and Joe Pennell will discuss the following topics:
- What is the digital outsourcing lane?
- How are contract terms fundamentally different than for traditional outsourcing?
- What new capabilities does digital outsourcing enable?
- What is the trend for RPA and AI adoption?
- What are the legal and supply chain issues surrounding the integration of these technologies?
- What data management and analytics issues should companies be aware of with RPA, AI and connected devices and platforms?
For additional information please visit the event website.
Mayer Brown's Chicago office
71 S. Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60606
March 12 – 152023