With more than 1,300 investors and issuers already registered, ABS East 2018 is on pace to be our biggest event yet. We're pleased to welcome back so many leaders in the space and are looking forward to bringing together the biggest and brightest securitization players for three days of non-stop content, networking and deal-making opportunities.
Join your colleagues from across the industry for quality content and expert insights. There is something for everyone at ABS East, which is a testament to our democratic process for selecting speakers that allows everyone to have a voice. Working together with our Investor Advisory Board, which is composed of 18 of the largest and most influential ABS investors, we select only the most high-quality speakers from across the industry.
With an expected delegation of over 4,000 structured finance professionals, including more than 2,000 issuers and investors in the ABS market, ABS East is where you go to get deals done.
Angela Ulum – Moderating Track C “Tuning up the Engine of Auto ABS” panel. Topics to be covered include:
- Liquidity: Issuance and spread performance, tiering, impact of regulatory changes and outlook
- Automotive Leasing: Market, residual value trends and enhancements
- Subprime auto performance and ratings outlook
- Regulatory Considerations such as Reg AB II, risk retention and more
Jason Kravitt- Speaking on the “Status Check on Regulatory Reform: What Has Been Accomplished, and the Scope for Additional Reform” panel. Topics to be covered include:
- Political outlook, Treasury review and assessment of State of Dodd Frank reform and repeal to date including Risk Retention CLO repeal decision and its impact
- Other pending changes including the future role of the CFPB, tax reform and trade tariff policies
For more information, please visit the conference website.