Designed by and focused on corporate counsel, this two-day program provides relevant updates and discussions on the legal issues that impact businesses today. Highlights include:
- The New Age of Sexual Harassment, Pay Equity, and Gender Discrimination Claims;
- Trends in Business Cases Before the Supreme Court;
- Technology Teaching Moments;
- Embracing Generational Diversity; and
- ESG: Putting Theory into Practice.
Partner Michael Scodro will participate in a panel discussion entitled “Trends in Business Cases Before the Supreme Court” on day one of the conference. Topics covered include:
- State Law and the National Economy: State sales tax on internet businesses, sports betting, and public sector union dues;
- Patent Law: Challenging patent validity and the scope of patent damages;
- Federal Statute Interpretation/“Chevron Doctrine”: The transition from Justice Scalia to Justice Gorsuch;
- Anti-Discrimination Law: Free speech and discrimination, and potential sexual orientation discrimination cases’; and
- A look ahead at the 2018–v19 docket.
375 East Chicago Avenue
Chicago, IL 60611
For more information or to register, please visit the event website.
November 16 – 172023
September 21 – 222023
Stay up-to-date on our perspectivesSubscribe to Email