With companies remaining private longer, their stockholder base often becomes more widely dispersed. More and more privately held companies are facing interesting challenges in communicating effectively with various stakeholders, without violating securities laws. During this session, we will address the following:
- Private company information rights;
- Rule 701 disclosures for employees;
- Information requirements in connection with stockholder liquidity programs;
- Sharing company information in connection with financing rounds;
- Communicating with investment professionals;
- Communications and social media policies for private companies; and
- Blackout/insider trading policies for private companies.
Date & Time:
Thursday, August 2, 2018
1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. Eastern
For more information, or to register for this session, please visit the event website.
November 16 – 172023
September 21 – 222023
An Introduction to Auditor Comfort LettersPractising Law Institute
Stay up-to-date on our perspectivesSubscribe to Email