PIPE transactions remain an important capital-raising alternative. Whether a public company is seeking to finance an acquisition, effect a recapitalization or restructuring, or facilitate a liquidity opportunity for an existing stockholder, a PIPE transaction may be the most efficient approach.
During this session, we will discuss:
- Recent market trends;
- PIPE documentation and the principal negotiating issues;
- The securities exchange shareholder approval rules and proposed changes to such rules;
- Using warrants and structuring approaches;
- Acquisition-related PIPE transactions; and
- Selling stockholder PIPE transactions.
Date & Time
Wednesday, August 15, 2018
1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. Eastern
For more information, or to register for this session, please visit the event website.