Are you prepared for the new derivatives documentation and trading developments?
Our previous OTC Derivatives Seminars updated you on regulatory developments that spawned market standard clearing and credit support documentation, but further documentation and regulatory developments are on the horizon.
Additionally, with new documentation having been implemented, now is the time to question whether clearing access to central counterparties has been adequately documented and set up or whether commercial revisions are still needed.
Digitalization, Fintech and Brexit are important ongoing developments and we will also discuss how these may impact derivatives trading and execution.
We have a fascinating range of topics for this fourth edition of our OTC Derivatives Seminar. Our cross-border derivatives team is very pleased to invite you to join our discussion with guest speakers from the German Banking Association and Eurex Clearing AG.
The seminar will be moderated by our partner Dr. Patrick Scholl.
Topics will include:
- Documentation developments. What new documentation has or will be published, and how can you effectively prepare for implementation?
- IM implementation. How can you prepare to negotiate and implement Phase IV and V, IM custody and collateral documentation?
- Brexit. Which aspects are most important to consider at this stage?
- Clearing and indirect clearing. Can clearing be better and more efficiently set up?
- Regulation Revisited. What will the latest proposals from the ESAs and the CFTC mean for the derivatives market?
- Fintechs and derivatives. What are the challenges of implementing a digital derivatives execution?
Please note that the event will be held in German and English.
For further information about this event, please contact Kathrin Strassl, T +49 69 7941 2991.
2:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Seminar
Coffee break included
Drinks and hors d’oeuvres to follow