Come join us in Barcelona where the Mayer Brown Structured Finance and Securitisation team will be represented with teams across London, Paris, Frankfurt and the United States. Please click here to view full team details. We would be delighted to meet you.
Mayer Brown is a leader in the creation and expansion of the global ABS and MBS markets and have securitised nearly every conceivable asset type. We are the go-to firm for new and innovative transactions. We have a premier securitisation practice in the US and a strong growing franchise in Europe. In Europe, we have advised on mandates for:
- the first Finnish CMBS transaction and first dual EU and US risk retention compliant CMBS transaction;
- the first Swiss credit card receivables securitisation;
- the first non-mortgage securitisation to be listed on the Swiss stock exchange;
- the first Finnish auto receivables securitisation;
- the first Danish auto receivables securitisation;
- the first Belgian securitisation of auto fleet leases;
- the first French securitisation of auto fleet lease receivables and residual values;
- the first German securitisation to receive the True Sale International (TSI) label;
- the first German/French dealer floorplan securitisation;
- the first Norwegian auto loan securitisation and the first widely offered Norwegian auto loan securitisation; and
- the first securitisation to receive the Prime Collateralised Securities (PCS) label (an industry initiative launched in 2012 to ensure securitisation transactions conform to certain set criteria and standards).
For full details of our service offering, please refer to our Structured Finance webpage.