Please join Mayer Brown and EY for the 2018 Consumer Financial Services Symposium taking place on Wednesday, May 16, 2018, in Washington DC.
Topics covered will include:
- Redlining, HMDA, other Fair Lending Developments
- Predicting the Unpredictable: What is in the Legislative Future?
- Sales Practice Update
- Recent RESPA Developments
- Consumer Financial Services Regulation and Enforcement under President Trump
- Artificial Intelligence, Big Data and Cybersecurity
- Anti-Money Laundering
- Cryptocurrency and Block Chain
We also are pleased to announce this year’s lunchtime speaker:
Kirsten Sutton Mork
Chief of Staff
Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
We hope you will join us.
CLE and CPE credit will be available for registered attendees.
For additional information or to register, please contact Liz Whitley at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 202 263 3092.