Please join us for our 12th annual interactive CLE conference on challenges and opportunities in technology transactions. This year, our program will include TED-style talks, in-depth sessions and panel discussions covering:
- The Future of Outsourcing
- How Smart, Connected Products are Transforming Business
- Moving ERP Systems to the Cloud: Trends, Risks and Strategies for Successful Deals
- The Big Data Paradox
- International Developments in Privacy Law and Vendor Agreements
- Software Development in a Dynamic Environment
- Avoiding “America First” Pitfalls When Vendors Use H-1B or Other Visas
- How Technology is Revolutionizing Property Use and Management
- Realigning Technology in M&A Transactions
- Staying Ahead of AI
- Buying into Blockchain: What Is It? How To Use It?
We apologize for any inconvenience experienced by our webinar participants during the program, as we are aware that a few users experienced technical difficulties. Please note that due to the technical difficulties, we lost the audio connection for 13 minutes and therefore two presentations were affected. We have no form of recovering the audio lost, and we truly apologize.
CLE is not available when viewing a recording of this program. In order to receive credit you must have attended the live webinar program.