Please join us for our 12th annual interactive CLE conference on challenges and opportunities in technology transactions. This year, our program will include TED-style talks, in-depth sessions and panel discussions covering:
- The Future of Outsourcing
- How Smart, Connected Products are Transforming Business
- Moving ERP Systems to the Cloud: Trends, Risks and Strategies for Successful Deals
- The Big Data Paradox
- International Developments in Privacy Law and Vendor Agreements
- Software Development in a Dynamic Environment
- Avoiding “America First” Pitfalls When Vendors Use H-1B or Other Visas
- How Technology is Revolutionizing Property Use and Management
- Realigning Technology in M&A Transactions
- Staying Ahead of AI
- Buying into Blockchain: What Is It? How To Use It?
This is a special invitation event for current clients and other friends of the firm. Space is limited.
CLE credit is available, pending approval. This complimentary program will include a breakfast, networking lunch and reception.
CLE is not available when viewing recordings of this program. In order to receive credit you must have attended the live webinar program.