Building on the success of our 2017 program, IMN is proud to announce the 11th Annual Global Covered Bonds Conference will take place March 27, 2018, in London. This event will herald the first substantial gathering of the covered bonds industry in 2018, and will broaden its focus to a truly global perspective by identifying and analyzing the newest emerging markets for the covered bonds product.
Global Covered Bonds will provide a unique opportunity to tour the world of covered bonds by bringing together issuers from around the globe representing both established markets and new hot beds of activity, as well as European investors looking to increasingly diversify their portfolios, all in the convenience of a London venue.
The revised 2018 one day format will be more efficient and content driven, allowing for maximal learning with minimal time out of the office. The conference will once again serve as fertile ground for thought provoking discussion, attendee networking and the development of investment and funding strategies for investors and issuers alike.
Partner Jerry Marlatt will participate in a panel discussion titled “Watch This Space: The Non-Core Covered Bonds Market in Asia, Europe and the Americas.” Topics will include:
- The outlook for issuance in Brazil, Turkey, Poland, Hungary, and Czech Republic
- What does it take to develop these capital markets and build up the local and international investor base?
- Primary drivers for issuer to establish programs in these areas
- How do rating agencies model their structure for covered bonds from newer market entrants
- What relative value does the Asian covered bonds market hold?
- Why are we seeing increased interest in Canadian, Aussie and Euro covered bonds from the Asian investor base?
One Great George Street
Westminster, London, UK