Please join us for a discussion on “What to Expect in 2018” in the securitization markets. Our lawyers will examine some of the key challenges and opportunities this year will bring to securitization participants. The program will address hot topics in:
- RMBS and CMBS
- Regulatory capital, STS and other bank regulatory developments
- Financing risk retention retained interests
- Auto, equipment, student loan, credit card and marketplace/unsecured loans
- Consumer finance regulatory developments
- Esoteric ABS
- Use of structured finance in planning for CECL/IFRS 9
- Effect of tax reform on structured finance deals
For additional information or to register for the seminar, please contact Jessica Gold at email@example.com or +1 212 506 2361.
1:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
1:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
1221 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10020