International Financial Institutions Cybersecurity Conference
14 November 2017
New York, NY
This full-day conference will discuss critical cyber and information security issues affecting internationally-headquartered financial institutions. The opening keynote speaker will be Maria Vullo, Superintendent, NYS Department of Financial Services.
The program will feature panelists covering a broad range of cyber-related topics, including:
- Compliance with state and federal regulatory requirements and the potential for harmonization in the US and abroad.
- Information sharing and incident response on an international basis.
- Third-party risk management and potential cross-border concerns.
- The convergence of cyber and operational risk, and the implications for firms operating in multiple jurisdictions.
- Emerging issues, including cloud computing and insider threats.
The fee to attend the seminar is $495 for members ($600 for non-members), which will also include a luncheon and continental breakfast.
Jeffrey Taft will speak on the NYDFS Cybersecurity Regulations and Considerations for International Financial Institutions panel.
For more information and to register please visit the event website.