Please join CLE for this invaluable conference exploring the most important developments in class action litigation, all in just one day.
Hear both plaintiff and defense perspectives and gain insight into the issues faced by judges, claims administrators, and company representatives. Learn from numerous experts in the field like Mayer Brown’s Archis Parasharami, with panels and presentations that include:
• Update on Class Action Related Legislation and Changes to Rule 23
• Supreme Court Roundup: Hot Topics, New Justices, and More
• Settlement Ethics: Miscommunications, Subclasses, and Individual Pick-Offs
• Mediation in Class Actions
• Consumer Fraud and Product Labeling: Class Certification, Labeling Disputes, and Ascertainability
• State of the Law on Statutory Damage Cases: Spokeo Fall-Out, Recent Verdicts, and Legislative Developments