Associates and partners from the London Insurance team delivered a variety of training sessions on insurance issues.
- Recent Developments in the Law on Privilege - Tim Shepherd and Ruth Lane
- GDPR and Insurance Industry Implications - Oliver Yaros and Ingrid Hobbs
- Sources of Evidence: A (very) Practical Guide to Identifying documents to preserve and/or disclose - Sue Knox and Chris Roberts
- The Continued Importance of the SAAMCo Defence in Professional Liability Claims - Matthew Williams and Will Glassey
- Insurance for Construction Risks and the interaction between PI, PL and CAR Policies - Tom Duncan and James Morris
- (P)reserving Rights: What does "ROR" mean and when should it be used? - Jane Childs and Michael Newham
Stay up-to-date on our perspectivesSubscribe to Email