SIGnature Events, formerly referred to as Symposiums and Regional Roundtables, are one day meetings for buy-side practitioners. The event kicks off with a delegate breakfast, followed by a live peer-to-peer discussion or grand roundtable and then moves into multiple buy-side executive presentations and panel discussions.
Please join Mayer Brown partners Brad Peterson and Rohith George as they discuss the following topic:
How Robotic Process Automation, Artificial Intelligence and IoT are Changing Outsourcing
Robotic Process Automation, Artificial Intelligence and the Internet of Things will have a major transformative effect on how companies operate. The traditional outsourcing service delivery model is under threat, but many service providers appear to be responding by building or incorporating Robotic Process Automation, Artificial Intelligence and connected device capabilities.
- What new capabilities will RPA, AI and IoT enable?
- What is the trend for RPA, AI and IoT adoption?
- What effect will RPA, AI and IoT have on outsourcing?
- What do RPA, AI and IoT mean for your sourcing contracts?
- What are the legal and supply chain issues surrounding the integration of these technologies?
- What data management and analytics issues should companies be aware of with RPA, AI and connected devices and platforms?
For additional information or to register for this event, please visit the event website.