Northwestern Pritzker School of Law
375 E. Chicago Ave.
Chicago, IL 60611
Mayer Brown is once again an affiliate sponsor of Northwestern Law’s 56th Annual Corporate Counsel Institute. The Institute, which is the only program in the country designed by a committee made up exclusively of general counsel, will address the latest legal issues affecting business while allowing attendees to discuss shared experiences, identify concerns, and network with peers.
- Responding to FTC inquiries, defending the strategic deal and getting the attention of the FTC when your company is the victim of anticompetitive conduct.
- A Conversation with the SEC's Director of Corporation Finance.
- The First 48 Hours: A Simulated Data Breach.
- Conducting internal investigations in the wake of the Yates Memo.
- Understanding available insurance coverage – from social engineering fraud to difference in conditions, and more.
- Updates in labor and employment law, mergers and acquisitions, and more
For more information or to register please visit the event website.