The Princeton Club of NY
15 West 43rd St.
New York, New York 10036
What You’ll Hear
As the demand for greater transparency and lower fees continues to skyrocket, the complexities of efficiently running a private equity fund’s business operations has become more sophisticated. Combine that with an unclear regulatory environment and proposed tax reform, it’s absolutely essential to stay current. FRA’s Operations and Compliance for Alternative Investment Funds is the perfect mix of high-level industry insight and the sharing of practical tips and techniques that will promote an optimum performance from an operational standpoint.
This Private Equity Industry Think-Tank will Help Your Fund:
Avoid Serious Compliance and Regulatory Pitfalls:
- Get the latest on every major regulation that’s coming down the pike
- The SEC exam is inevitable – know what to expect by hearing from those that have just gone through it
- Learn how to optimize your fund’s policies and procedures manual
Enhance Your Fund’s Management Practices and LP Relations:
- Discover technological innovations to help streamline your fund’s operations
- Fine-tune you marketing and fundraising strategies to align with today’s opportunities and trends
- Explore the ever-changing paradigm of LP terms and conditions
Strategize a Tremendously Effective Tax Plan:
- Learn about key legislative developments that affect your tax plan and act accordingly
- Navigate through potentially costly hurdles by understand various tax rate changes
- Explore innovative structuring considerations that promote great efficiency
Who Should Attend
From Private Equity Funds and Venture Capital Funds:
- Chief Financial Officers
- Chief Operating Officers
- Chief Compliance Officers
- Chief Administrative Officers
- Operations specialists
- Fund Accountants
- General Counsel
- Fund Administrators
- Tax, Valuation, and Financial Reporting Professionals
Mayer Brown partner Amy Pershkow will speak on the “Lessons Learned from Expense Allocation Controversies – Case Studies and Examples of What to Avoid” panel.
For more information or to register please visit https://goo.gl/ds9vUq.