Please join us for our upcoming webinar where we will focus on:
Developments in US and UK Financial Services Enforcement
Financial services firms are increasingly confronting legal challenges that arise from actions taken by US and UK enforcement officials. Join us as we discuss legal and regulatory developments relating to investigations and enforcement in the United States and United Kingdom by the US Department of Justice, the US Securities and Exchange Commission, the UK Serious Fraud Office and the UK Financial Conduct Authority.
Mayer Brown partners Dan Stein (New York) and Guy Wilkes (London) will cover:
- Emerging enforcement priorities of the Trump administration
- Enforcement developments in the US credit markets
- The shift in focus between enforcement against individuals and corporations in the United Kingdom
- Changes to FCA investigations and enforcement practice
- Recent cooperation between the United Kingdom and the United States
CLE credit is pending. CPD is available for solicitors in England and Wales.
Instructions for accessing the program will be sent prior to the event.
For additional information, please contact Erica Weber at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 312 701 7688.