Please join Mayer Brown, Alfa Energy Advisors and Bloomberg BNA for a seminar at Mayer Brown’s New York office. We will address how tax reform could affect various tax equity structures, how the market is allocating tax reform risk between sponsors and tax equity investors and these topics:
- The IRS’s updated “start of construction” guidance for tax credit qualification
- Trends in the tax equity market
- Impact of potential tax reform on flip partnership structuring
- Wind PTC projects
- Solar ITC projects
- Earnings per share impact analysis
- Key takeaways
- Comparison of time and yield based partnership flip structures
1221 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10020-1001
+1 212 506 2500
CLE credit is pending.
Attendance at the live event is free of charge for clients and friends of Mayer Brown. Register to attend this live event by contacting Shilpa Patel at email@example.com or +1 312 701 8487.
If you are unable to join in person, the program will also be available via webinar.
Bloomberg BNA Registration: $224
For 25% off registration, use promo code: FIRMDISC17
Register to attend via webinar >>
For additional information or to register, please contact Shilpa Patel at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 312 701 8487.
Registration & Lunch
12:00 p.m. – 12:30 p.m.
12:30 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.