Please join Mayer Brown and EY on April 26 in Washington DC for our annual Fair & Responsible Banking Symposium.
Topics will include:
- HMDA—how to avoid current pitfalls and prepare for the new regulation
- Mortgage and student loan servicing
- Alternative data considerations in consumer decision/marketing models
- Sales practices and UDAAP analytics
- Limited English proficiency
- Mystery shopping
- State-level FRB enforcements
Emily Coyle from EY’s Office of Public Policy and Tom Delaney from Mayer Brown’s global Financial Services Regulatory & Enforcement practice will host a special “Washington Update” session.
1999 K Street, NW
Washington DC 20006-1101
CLE credit for the program is pending.
For additional information, please contact Melanie Brody at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 202 263 3304.
To register, please contact Pascale Rucker at email@example.com or +1 202 263 3304.
Please visit ey.com.