Aria Resort & Casino
3730 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV, 89158
SFIG and co-host IMN are excited to once again present the largest capital markets conference in the world, SFIG Vegas 2017, February 26 - March 1, 2017, at the Aria Resort & Casino in Las Vegas. The three-and-a-half day program is developed by leaders within the structured finance industry representing the full spectrum of industry participants including investors, issuers, financial intermediaries, regulators, law firms, accounting firms, technology firms, rating agencies, servicers and trustees.
Mayer Brown is a Gold Sponsor.
Carol Hitselberger – Moderator on the Track A “Trends and Market Overview in Direct Lending” panel. Topics to be covered include:
- Market Overview of Bank Lending and ABCP Markets
- Typical ABCP structures
- The Impact of LCR and other regulation on ABCP
- Had Direct Bank Lending Overtaken ABCP?
Jason Kravitt – Panelist on the “SFIG’s 2017 Advocacy Agenda” panel. The Structured Finance Industry Group Leadership will present on the advocacy priorities in 2017 including but not limited to:
- Regulatory Capital & Liquidity
- GSE Reform
- High Quality Securitization
- RMBS 3.0
- Risk Retention
- Regulation AB II
- Volcker Rule
Jason Kravitt is also a member of the Track D “The Need for Standardization and Harmonization in Global Transactions” panel. This session will discuss topics such as:
- As STS stumbles, and globalization is on the wane, how do we rebuild investor confidence?
- How would a quality label affect investor appetite for non-labelled deals?
- What weight will the label carry versus traditional ratings and other methods of investor due diligence?
- What will the impact of Brexit be on British assets obtaining the label?
- Are there other labeling initiatives on a global basis in development? If so, what role would STS continue to play, if any?
Angela Ulum – Moderator on the Track D “The Risk Retention Report Card: How Have ABS, CLO and RMBS/CMBS Issuers Fared Post-Implementation?” panel. Topics to be covered include:
- Tales from the Front Line - The ABS, CLO and CMBS/RMBS Experience
- Alternative Structures and Developments
- Fair Value, Disclosure and other Accounting and Legal Issues - A Variety of Perspectives
- SFIG Market Guide Overview
- Hot Topics in Risk Retention
Stuart Litwin – Panelist on the Track B “Engine Check: Auto ABS Sector Performance Update” panel. This session will discuss areas such as the following:
- Liquidity - issuance and spread performance, tiering, impact of regulatory changes and outlook
- Automotive Leasing - market, residual value trends and enhancements
- Subprime auto - performance and ratings outlook
- Regulatory Considerations - Reg AB II, risk retention and more