Mortgage loan servicing is harder than ever. Since the onset of the financial crisis, the legal and regulatory requirements facing servicers have become complex, multi-layered and riddled with substantial risk. Mayer Brown has deep expertise in the most challenging issues confronting the industry. During our half-day seminar, our lawyers will provide insights, predictions and recommendations on many of the most difficult servicing topics, including:
- New servicing rules: tough issues and implementation challenges
- Key insights from 2016 CFPB supervision
- FHA servicing update
- Servicing rights sales: challenges and opportunities
- Fair servicing compliance and monitoring
- Recent enforcement and litigation trends
- TCPA actions facing servicers
- Portfolio retention
- Privacy and information security
The event is complimentary for clients and other friends of Mayer Brown. We hope you will join us.
We look forward to open dialogues with our guests and for this reason, have limited attendance to in-person participation only. The program will not be recorded.
Gaylord Texan Resort
1501 Gaylord Trail
Grapevine, TX 76051
CLE credit is pending.
For additional information, please contact Pascale Rucker at +1 202 263 3321 or email@example.com.