As cross-border merger and acquisition activity continues to grow, it is common to encounter corporate transactions involving companies that hold US government contracts or are otherwise in a government supply chain. These contracts, subcontracts and supply agreements often come with national security considerations. M&A professionals must understand the many facets of government business and why these transactions are unique from others. Please join Mayer Brown partners Marcia Madsen and Christian Fabian for a 30-minute teleconference where they’ll discuss:
- What is a government contract? Who is a government contractor or supplier?
- Areas in which government contracts arise
- National security trends
- Unique and increasing supply chain requirements and restrictions
- How to identify and address key legal issues early
- Deal protections often included in the context of an M&A deal
Note: The program will be recorded. Please register even if you cannot attend to make sure you receive the link to the recording.
Instructions for accessing the program will be sent prior to the event.
For additional information, please contact Patricia Holland at +1 312 701 8835 or email@example.com.