Please join Mayer Brown and Bloomberg BNA for a two-day seminar on “Practical Applications of Transfer Pricing Concepts.”
By combining theory with hands-on practical applications, the seminar will provide participants with a working knowledge of key transfer pricing concepts, as well as an understanding of the steps needed to document intercompany transactions and defend transfer pricing controversies.
The seminar will feature panels on the following topics:
- Overview—Revisiting the Approach to Developing Defensible Transfer Prices
- Intercompany Financial Transactions
- U.S. Tax Controversies—Recent IRS Challenges to Transfer Prices
- Foreign Transfer Pricing Challenges
- Defending Transfer Pricing Controversies
- How to Perform BEPS Diagnostic
- Preparing a Transfer Pricing Analysis
- Transfer Pricing Documentation Best Practices
We are very pleased that Katherine Amos, Global Head of Transfer Pricing at Johnson & Johnson, will be the luncheon speaker. Katherine will provide insights into how transfer pricing planning and controversies have evolved as a result of significant global changes and what this evolution means for tax and transfer pricing groups and professionals.
In addition, you will hear from panelists from Mayer Brown’s team of transfer pricing professionals and other industry professionals, including:
- Tom Kittle-Kamp, Partner and Co-Practice Leader, Tax Controversy & Transfer Pricing, Mayer Brown LLP
- Brian Kittle, Partner and Co-Practice Leader, Tax Controversy & Transfer Pricing, Mayer Brown LLP
- John Hildy, Partner, Tax Controversy & Transfer Pricing, Mayer Brown LLP
- Kristin Mikolaitis, Partner, Tax Controversy & Transfer Pricing, Mayer Brown LLP
- Mike Cragg, Principal and Chairman, The Brattle Group
- Lili Kazemi, Director, National Tax Services Transfer Pricing Practice, PwC
- Amin Khalaf, Principal, National Tax Department, Ernst & Young LLP
- Brian Power, Tax Counsel, IBM Corporation
Monday, December 12, 2016
8:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. Registration and Breakfast
8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Program
5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. Networking Reception
Tuesday, December 13, 2016
8:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. Breakfast
8:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Program
1221 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10020
Up to 13 CLE and CPE credits will be provided.
To register for this event, please visit Bloomberg BNA’s website.
For additional information, please contact Shilpa Patel at email@example.com or +1 312 701 8487.