Rapid changes in patent law make it necessary that you are up to date on the current state of the law and can quickly develop successful litigation strategies and tactics. Join our expert faculty of outside and in-house lawyers who have earned national reputations in patent litigation by trying and managing a wide variety of bench and jury patent trials, as well as U.S. Patent Office post-grant trial proceedings. In addition, U.S. District Court Judges will share their views regarding the current state of patent litigation, post-grant proceedings, practical tips for litigants, and so much more!
Key Topics Will Include:
- Demonstration of an effective opening statement in a patent case from the plaintiff and from the defendant, including commentary from a jury consultant
- Recent developments affecting patent litigation practice and case strategies
- Two separate sessions with District Court Judges sharing their views on managing patent litigation, recent trends, and tips for efficient case disposition
- Strategies for multi-party litigation, joint defense groups, indemnification, and indirect and divided infringement claims
- Trends in patent remedies; advanced strategy and tactics in the complex world of patent litigation, parallel PTO proceedings and business considerations