Please join us in New York or Chicago for our Global M&A program “Doing M&A Deals Around the World: How Different Jurisdictions Handle the Same Issues.” During this three-and-a-half-hour program, a panel of our partners from around the world will discuss key jurisdictional issues that deal makers should be aware of when negotiating cross-border M&A transactions and offer insights on critical developments in deal making.
This program will cover areas including:
- Roles of Representations and Warranties
- Insurance and Other Mechanisms for Addressing Post-Closing Risk
- Purchase Price Determinations/Closing Adjustments
- Dispute Resolution
- Appraisals and Other Remedies for Dissenting Shareholders
- Privilege and Treatment of Other Ethical Issues in the Global Context
1221 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10019
+1 212 506 2500
CLE credit is available for the program, including 1.5 hours of ethics CLE (pending approval).
The program is followed by a cocktail hour.
Please register by September 8, 2016.
For more information or to register, please contact Michelle Stokes at email@example.com or call +1 312 701 8374.