Fontainebleau Miami Beach
4441 Collins Avenue
Miami Beach, FL 33140
ABS East 2016, being held September 18-20, is one of the most important structured finance industry conferences, hosting a delegation of over 4,000 structured finance professionals annually. Of this total, more than 2,000 registrants represent a diverse cross section of issuers and investors in the ABS market. Now in its 22nd year, ABS East has solidified its place as the must-attend Fall gathering of the securitization industry, offering beneficial market insights with actionable takeaways. As always, the program is developed by investors, and led by issuers, to ensure a timely and objective program.
Mayer Brown is a patron sponsor.
Carol Hitselberger – Moderating Track A “ABCP Sector Update” panel . Topics to be covered include:
- Typical ABCP structures
- Past performance
- Future prospects
- Regulatory and other issues that may impact ABCP
Julie Gillespie – Panelist on Track D “Risk Retention Compliance” panel. This session will discuss issuer strategies for funding risk retention in CLOs, CMBS and ABS in the shadow of the December 2016 deadline.
Angela Ulum- Moderating Track A “Auto Financing” panel. Topics to be covered include:
- Liquidity - issuance and spread performance, tiering, impact of regulatory changes and outlook
- Automotive Leasing - market, residual value trends and enhancements
- Subprime auto - performance and ratings outlook
- Regulatory Considerations - Reg AB II, risk retention and more