The Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS) package is a game changer that will alter tax structuring possibilities and require Multinational Enterprises (MNEs) to undertake immediate risk assessments.
Please join us for a webinar during which Mayer Brown lawyers Astrid Pieron, Lew Greenwald and Lucas Giardelli will cover topics including:
- Ways that the BEPS package impacts international tax structures
- The potential impact of the new tax environment on some structures commonly used by MNEs
- Requirements and constraints imposed by the BEPS package, including the new transparency requirements
- The U.S./IRS actions related to BEPS;
- Legislative measures taken individually by European countries
- European Union initiatives, including revising the Parent-Subsidiary Directive, Anti-Tax Avoidance Directive (addressing BEPS actions 2, 3 and 4), automatic exchange of tax rulings and country-by-country reporting, and recommendations on tax treaties
- Get strategies and tools that companies can use to assess and possibly solve their current BEPS exposure
- Identify current and potential challenges brought by other initiatives in Europe
Instructions for accessing the program will be sent prior to the event.
For additional information, please contact Carly Brandess at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 312 701 8495.
5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. CEST
4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. BST
11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. EDT
10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. CDT
9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. MDT
8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. PDT