Join us as thought leaders from the business community discuss how they are responding to evolving dynamics in the commercial real estate market. Topics will include the “shelf shuffle,” the state of borrower and secondary-market CREF liquidity and an industry outlook from high-yield investors. A networking reception hosted by Mayer Brown will follow the discussion.
- Ted Borter, Managing Director, Goldman Sachs
- Kim Diamond, Senior Managing Director, Kroll Bond Rating Agency
- Paul Jorissen, Partner, Mayer Brown
- Katie Keenan, Managing Director, Blackstone
- Chris LaBianca, Managing Director, UBS
- Steven Schwartz, Partner, Torchlight Investors
1221 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10020
This event is open to MBA members and non-members, and space is limited.
Please visit mba.org.
5:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m