ALAS’s first Cyber Security Conference will be held at the Loews AtlantaHotel on March 2 2016. The conference will begin with a welcome reception and dinner on Wednesday evening, March 2, followed by a full day of programming on Thursday, March 3. The conference will feature:
- A plenary session addressing a mock breach
incident and its aftermath, in the first 72 hours
- A plenary session discussing additional
issues at the intersection of loss prevention
and data security, such as client demands in
outside counsel guidelines.
- Breakout sessions discussing current topics
of concern to security professionals, general
counsel, and loss prevention partners.
- A keynote speaker on current data security
- Discussions by ALAS loss prevention, claims,
and underwriting counsel
For additional information please visit ALAS' website.