Gabriela Kennedy was a moderator of the “Data Privacy and Cybersecurity” panel.
This panel covered threats and challenges from hacking and cybersecurity risks, darknet, increasing defense against cybersecurity (e.g. Microsoft’s Cybersecurity Office) and the Asia-Pacific region’s privacy regulators’ “off the record” discussion on key issues that they are facing over the next 12 months and their priorities.
- Dark Net And Where It’s Taking The Law
- Crossing The Rubicon– Privacy Laws In ASEAN
- Cybersecurity– Concerns For Companies In Europe
- Cybercrime– Ultimate Disruptive Technology (Exposure To Criminal Disruptive Activities)
- Disruptive Technologies And Evolution Of Enforcement Mechanisms (Cybercrime)