PLI New York Center
1177 Avenue of the Americas
New York, New York 10036
Why You Should Attend
As the securitization world continues to emerge from the financial crisis, it faces a continuing flow of new regulation. Some asset-backed securities (ABS) markets, such as auto securitizations, collateralized loan obligations (CLOs), and commercial mortgage-backed securities (CMBS) are experiencing robust activity, with issuance volumes steadily rising. Other markets such as residential mortgage-backed securities (RMBS) are slower to reemerge. Significant new regulatory developments have occurred in certain areas.
At this program, you will receive an intensive and comprehensive introduction and update on what legislative and regulatory actions and initiatives are underway, and what market responses can be expected.
What You Will Learn
- Learn about new legislative and regulatory developments
- Financial regulatory, securitization and derivatives reform, including Dodd-Frank implementation and rulemaking
- The final credit risk retention rules
- The final Regulation AB II rules
- Overview of U.S. risk-based capital rules and their impact on the securitization markets
- Hear an overview of activity in the various securitization markets and responses to new regulations
Mayer Brown partner Stuart Litwin will speak on a panel titled “Overview of Consumer and Other Securitization Markets.”
For more information or to register, please click on the button below.