Please join Mayer Brown partners and industry leaders as they discuss the current state of financial markets from the viewpoint of non-bank financial institutions. Topics to be discussed include trends in private equity/leveraged buyouts, deal flow and the competitive landscape, regulatory environment, structure and pricing developments and forecasts for the future.
This panel will be moderated by Mayer Brown partner Fred Fisher.
- Thomas Aronson, Managing Director, Monroe Capital
- Timothy Derry, Senior Vice President, PNC Business Credit
- Robert Erwin, Managing Director, Babson Capital Management
- Jeffrey Jelm, Managing Director, NXT Capital
- Christine Tiseo, Managing Director, Lincoln International
71 South Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60606
+1 312 782 0600
For additional information or to register, please contact Jamie Kontzias at +1 312 701 7986 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
3:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.