Please join Mayer Brown, the University of San Diego School of Law and the Santa Clara Chapter of TEI for our third annual, Tax Controversy Seminar. The seminar will cover practical strategies for resolving disputes during audits, appeals and litigation. Panels will address the following six topics:
- Running an Audit under IRS Budget Constraints
- Research Credit & Section 199 Controversies
- A View Toward Appeals: Strategically Managing Unagreed Issues in Exam
- Coordinating Foreign & US Tax Audits
- New Roles for the International Tax Function: OECD (BEPS) Proposals and Treaty Arbitration
- Cost Sharing Litigation Update: What You Should Know
This seminar will feature a keynote address from Don Focht (Territory Manager, LB&I), who will provide an update on recent controversy developments from LB&I’s perspective.
Date & Time
Tuesday, September 29, 2015
Registration/Breakfast: 8:30 a.m.
Program: 8:50 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
2151 Laurelwood Road
Santa Clara, CA 95054
For additional information, please contact Kelli Foy-Anderson at email@example.com.