In the last year there has been a sharp increase in China’s insurance industry which has led it to become competitively stronger internationally. At the beginning of 2015, at the National Insurance Regulatory Work Conference, Xiang Junbo, the Chairman of CIRC, stated that the number of profits of the total trade in China is expected to rise to 204.66 billion yuan, with year-on-year growth of 106.4%, compared with 2014. The realised gain of insurance funds utilization was 535.88 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 46.5%, a record high. The national premium revenue exceeded 2 trillion yuan, and the total assets exceeded 10 trillion yuan, which led China to being ranked third in the world after the USA and Japan.
A significant reform is coming to the China' insurance industry in 2015. The industry already has unprecedented challenges and opportunities from some critical and influential policies, such as the 'Ten New Rules', 'C-ROSS', the policy of China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone, etc. Additionally, the Reform of Universal Insurance and Participating Insurance; the Development of Credit Insurance, Agricultural Insurance, and Pension Insurance; the Transformation of the Marketisation of Insurance Funds Utilization; the Prospect of Internet Insurance; the 'Global Going' Strategy of China’s Insurance Industry, etc. should be emphasized by decision makers in order to be ahead of the curve in 2015.
'Insurance China 2015', with its theme of 'Exploring the Healthy and Leap-forward Development in the New Normal' and its previous successful experience, will invite senior executives from leading domestic and overseas financial institutions, asset management companies, law offices, strategic consulting firms, internet companies, IT firms, etc. to attend this very crucial and prestigious industry gathering. The hot topics include China’s Insurance Industry in the China’s New Normal, The Insurance Asset Management in the Era of 'Pan- Asset Management' and Insurance Innovation in the 'Internet +' Era. These will be discussed in depth by our outstanding speakers to inspire their industry peers. How can we drive a robust development in the industry? Let’s seek to answer and unlock the untapped potential of the industry by amswering this question.
- Analysis of global hot issues
- The cooperation and development of domestic and abroad insurers
- The 'Go Global' strategy and layout of global strategic investment
- Risk control of the overseas investment with insurance funds
- The transformation and innovation of global reinsurance market
- The China’s Insurance Industry changed by 'Ten New Rules'
- Reshaping the future of the industry by 'C-ROSS'
- The impact of Shanghai financial reform
- Developing Health Insurance, Pension Insurance and Catastrophe Insurance effectively
- Risk prevention & control of asset management
- Investment operation of insurance capital
- Changes of Internet Insurance
- The use of new technology in channel integration and service mode innovation
Date: 17 – 18 September 2015
Location: InterContinental Shanghai Puxi
Registration: Join the conference using Mayer Brown's preferential fee and receive a 15% discount
Contact: Elva Jia (+86 10 6599 9324, email@example.com)
For more details: http://insurancechina.shinemediaworld.com/showpage.aspx?id=3253